Noninvasive SUI Treatment
ELITONE® is FDA cleared to treat stress urinary incontinence (SUI) and is the first transcutaneous pelvic floor muscle stimulation available in the US. The ELITONE device:
- Contracts the correct pelvic floor muscles.
- Trains women on the proper Kegel technique.
- Performs pelvic floor muscle exercises more effectively than patients can do alone.
- Requires little to no instruction from a healthcare provider.
Treating SUI early can reduce surgical interventions in the future. In addition, ELITONE is worn at home, under clothing, making it easy for women to continue their everyday tasks during treatment. This convenience increases the rate of compliance, leading to more effective treatment.
ELITONE is ideal for women with mild to moderate symptoms who would benefit from pelvic floor muscle training. This includes women who:
- Are resistant to intravaginal treatments.
- Have limited access to physical therapy or want to supplement it.
- Perform Kegel exercises incorrectly (1 in 4 women).
- Prefer the convenience and privacy of home treatment (e.g., busy moms, working women).
- Need postpartum care.
See the Indications for Use for a complete list of contraindications, warnings, and precautions.