Elidah offers a satisfaction guarantee on ELITONE®. We stand behind the quality of ELITONE and hope you are happy with the device. If you are not satisfied, you may return the device within 60 calendar days of purchase from elitone.com for a refund or replacement. We cannot offer you a refund if we do not RECEIVE the device within 60 calendar days from the purchase date.
If you buy ELITONE from another website, the return policy adheres to that website’s policy.
If you are considering a return because you are unhappy with the results, please keep in mind it may take up to 6 weeks of consistent use at a high-intensity level before you see improvement. For best results, we recommend that you follow the treatment plan provided in the ELITONE User Manual. Elidah’s Customer Service team is here to support you and answer your questions. If you still wish to return the product, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Get Return Authorization Code
- Find your order number
- Call Customer Service at 978-435-4324.
- Answer a few questions that will help us serve our customers better.
- Customer Service will provide a Return Authorization Code.
Step 2: Prepare Package for Return
- Include the following items inside a small box:
- The ELITONE device and all accessories (e.g., cables, belt clip, storage case).
- Unopened GelPad packs only.
- All product documentation (e.g., User Manual, packing slip if available).
- Receipt or proof of purchase if purchased from a clinician.
- The Return Authorization Code written on a piece of paper.
Step 3: Mail to Elidah
- Ship the product to:
810 Main St., Suite C
Monroe, CT 06468
- There is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping.
- We recommend the use of a delivery service that provides tracking information.
- We need to RECEIVE the product within the return period to issue a refund. Please allow 14 business days to process the refund.
- We reserve the right to reduce the refund amount if the returned product was not packaged appropriately and it was damaged during the return, or there was evidence of misuse.